Penn Christian Academy offers exceptional grades 1 through 8 academic experiences. Our exemplary programs consist of challenging academics and Bible instruction-- both designed to successfully develop a child to be a strong academic student with spiritual sensitivity to Jesus Christ our Lord. Our curriculum is meticulously selected and imparted by a professional and highly qualified Christian faculty and staff.
While the best quality academics are our hallmark, our program is designed to be age appropriately engaging and exciting. We espouse that every child is a unique creation of God with limitless potential, and we are committed to identifying each student’s individual strengths and God-given gifts. Penn Christian Academy is deliberately “peaceful, loving, and kind.” We have an established campus where students are affirmed in a safe and nurturing environment fully equipping them for continued academic successes upon their graduation.
For additional information on our elementary (grades 1 - 5) and middle school (grades 6 - 8) programs, we have developed several pages on this site to address specific question about our school:
· Our Elementary area provides a basic overview of our grades 1 - 5.
· Our Middle School area provides a basic overview of our grades 6 - 8.
· Our Tuition link provides registration fees and current annual tuition costs.
· Our Admissions link provides prospective families with the ability to complete or download the forms necessary to initiate enrollment.
· Our Extended School Care link details our before school and after school supervised care hours and the per day rates of each program.
Penn Christian Academy also has its own "Student Support Program" designed for students who could benefit from extra assistance for either enrichment or remedial help. Click here to read more.