Penn Christian Academy offers exceptional grades 1 through 8 academic experiences. Our exemplary programs consist of challenging academics and Bible instruction; both designed to successfully develop a child to be a strong academic student with spiritual sensitivity to Jesus Christ our Lord. Our curriculum is meticulously selected and imparted by a professional and highly qualified Christian faculty and staff.
While the highest quality academics are our hallmark, our program is designed to be age appropriately engaging and exciting. We espouse that every child is a unique creation of God with limitless potential, and we are committed to identifying each student’s individual strengths and God-given gifts. Penn Christian Academy is deliberately “peaceful, loving and kind.” We have an established campus where students are affirmed in a safe and nurturing environment; fully equipping them for continued academic successes upon their graduation.
For additional information on our elementary (grades 1 - 5) and middle school (grades 6 - 8) programs, we have developed several pages on this site to address specific question about our school:
· Our Elementary link provides a basic overview of our grades 1 - 5.
· Our Middle School link provides a basic overview of our grades 6 - 8.
· Our Tuition link provides registration fees and current annual tuition costs for grades 1 – 8.
· Our Admissions link provides prospective families with the option to request they be contacted by our Admissions Office and the ability to download the forms necessary to initiate admissions.
· Our Extended School Care link details our before school and after school supervised care hours, and the per day rates of each program.